Just like our bras, Straight Tape gives unbelievable lift and long term hold. It is waterproof, sweat proof, 8 hour hold, won't show lines, is wearable under any fabric and can be cut to fit any style of clothing! It is medical grade and hypoallergenic (latex free). **** We highly encourage using Nipple Covers with this product which are sold separately. Not during so can result in painful removal or injured nipples.
Adhesive StrengthsStrong - Our standard strong and comfortable adhesive made for most women. Recommended for bell shape, round, and heavy breasts.
Extreme* - Our strongest and stickiest adhesive with some serious hold. Extra strength for women with oily skin and extremely heavy breasts. We suggest purchasing the Strong Adhesive first if you’ve never used Good Lines before. Extreme is only for women where the Strong Hold did not work.
Who's it for?
- Our 2 inch roll is perfect for A-C/D cups
- Our 3 inch roll is perfect for D/DD+ cups with heavy volume
- Women who want a custom lift they can control
What should I know?
- The 3 inch roll was designed for large and heavy breasts only. Using this size on smaller breasts will result in a squished and unnatural looking shape.
- The 2 inch roll was designed for A-D cup breasts. Using this size on larger breast sizes will take more of your time and product.
- This product has serious hold! Please watch the application videos on our website to learn how to apply and remove the product safely. The 3 inch roll was designed for large and heavy breasts only. Using this size on smaller breasts will result in a squished and unnatural looking shape.
- Some women have thin skin around their collar bone and upper chest area. Please be very cautious if you choose to apply tape in those areas.
- Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, prediabetic or diabetic individuals who have sensitive or thin skin.
- Do not wear product for more than 8 hours.
- Do not expose product to prolonged heat or sun exposure while in use. This can cause skin irritation.
- Do not sunbathe in product.
- Do not wear product two days in a row.
- Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash, or discomfort.
- Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin. This pulling on the skin can lead to irritated or blistered skin.