Just like our bras, our Boob Tape Rolls gives unbelievable lift and long term hold. It is waterproof, sweat proof, 8 hour hold, won't show lines, is wearable under any fabric and can be cut to fit any style of clothing! It is medical grade and hypoallergenic (latex free) boob tape that is 5 meters long (over 15 feet). We highly encourage using Nipple Covers with this product which are sold separately. Not doing so can result in painful removal or injured nipples.
Adhesive StrengthsStrong - Our standard strong and comfortable adhesive made for most women. Recommended for bell shape, round, and heavy breasts.
Extreme* - Do NOT purchase the Extreme Adhesive unless you have already tried our Strong Adhesive. Our Extreme is only meant for women who have tried Strong and need more hold. Our Strong Adhesive should work for most customers.
Who's it for?
- Our 2 inch roll is perfect for A-C/D cups
- Our 3 inch roll is perfect for D/DD+ cups with heavy volume
- Women who want a custom lift they can control
What should I know?
If it is your first time wearing Good Lines, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. Do not wear products for more than 8 hours.
- The 3 inch roll was designed for large and heavy breasts only. Using this size on smaller breasts will result in a squished and unnatural looking shape.
- The 2 inch roll was designed for A-D cup breasts. Using this size on larger breast sizes will take more of your time and product.
This product has serious hold! Please watch the application videos on our website to learn how to apply and remove the product safely.
- Some women have thin skin around their collar bone and upper chest area. Please be very cautious if you choose to apply tape in those areas.
- Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, pre-diabetic or diabetic individuals who have sensitive or thin skin.
- Do not wear product for more than 8 hours.
- Do not expose product to prolonged heat or sun exposure while in use. This can cause skin irritation.
- Do not sunbathe in product.
- Do not wear product two days in a row.
- Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash, or discomfort.
- Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin. This pulling on the skin can lead to irritated or blistered skin.