How to Apply & Remove Good Lines
Please keep in mind this product has a serious hold! It is important to watch the video on our website to learn how to apply and remove our products safely. Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or individuals who have sensitive or thin skin. Women who are diabetic or pre-diabetic can not use our products. Some women have thin skin around their collar bone or upper chest area so please be cautious when applying tape to those areas. If it is your first time wearing Good Lines, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. Do not wear products for more than 8 hours. Do not expose products to prolonged sun exposure or heat while in use. Do not sunbathe in product. Do not wear products two days in a row. Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin which causes skin pulling irritation. Not following our instructions and guidelines can lead to skin irritation and blisters. Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash or discomfort.
- Test - Apply your test patch to the skin on your chest for 24 hours to ensure you have no reaction.
- Prep - Please make sure your skin is CLEAN and dry. Skin that is not clean will be oily and can prevent the adhesive from sticking properly. Please make sure your skin is free of lotions, powders, oil, perfume, makeup, sweat, sunblock or fresh spray tan as this will also prevent the adhesive from sticking. This also includes moisturizing soaps and body washes as they leave lotion on your skin. Apply nipple covers.
- Ready - Slowly peel the liner off the bra making sure the tape does not touch itself or your hands too much. Remember this is a one-time use product, once the tape has touched something it will not re-stick.
- Start - Use one hand to lift your breast up to where you want your breast to be. Use your other hand to tape the base of the Boob Tape above the base of your breast. Use a mirror to make sure you are lining up the bra correctly.
- Tape - While keeping your breast elevated, use the other hand to slowly slide the bra up and shape around the breast. Once you get to the base of the nipple pull the tape up and stick on to your chest taping your breast in place. Smooth any wrinkles. Once the tape has touched the skin it will not re-stick. Do not apply too much tension on the tape when pulling up. Too much tension on the tape can cause the tape to pull too much on the skin causing irritation.
- Position - Rub bra to activate adhesive.
- Trim - Carefully trim any Boob Tape that you do not want to show.
- Saturate - Completely saturate the tape in oil. The goal is to saturate the tape enough so that the oil soaks through to the adhesive and starts loosening the bond between the tape and your skin. Let the tape soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove - Slowly start pulling the tape off. Do not pull the tape out away from you body at a 45-degree angle. Instead pull it back against itself. Apply more oil to any spots that need more loosening. DO NOT rip the tape off like a bandaid.
- Finish - Use a cotton pad and oil to remove any remaining adhesive from your skin.
- If you get some wrinkles putting on the tape it is ok. Small wrinkles will not show under clothing.
- Many women cut Boob Tape to fit their clothing. Please be careful when cutting. The more you cut the less hold it will have which can cause skin irritation.