Good Lines is a fast-growing, New York City and San Francisco based fashion company. Our first product line is a reinvention of the sticky bra. Allowing all women to be free of straps, bands, and pain, and giving them the ability to wear whatever they want while giving them support they can count on. Did we mention that it’s also waterproof and sweat-proof? Total game changer! We are a female-founded and female-led company, and our mission is to lift women, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. We are proud to create products that women use during the most memorable moments in their lives.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - NYC
About the role:
We started with sticky bras but we want to expand into so much more. That’s why we need you! As the first Supply Chain Manager in the company, you’ll be a critical part of the company’s success. This role will give you the opportunity to set up the key operational processes that will allow our company to scale. You’ll manage and slay the end-to-end supply chain for our existing product verticals to ensure that, as we scale, we continue to deliver high quality products at a competitive margin. You'll be instrumental in developing our product roadmap based on our suppliers' capabilities and customer feedback and lead operational launches for all new product lines. Yes, new product lines. We are just getting started! You will report to the founder & CEO, Sasha O’Leary, and have extensive interaction with high profile partners and the senior leadership team. This role will be based out of New York City.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the end-to-end supply chain for our product lines including sourcing, negotiations, planning, purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution
- Ensure inventory replenishment is sufficient to hit our business goals; push for additional capacity and speed to mitigate bottlenecks to growth
- Leverage supplier relationships to secure favorable long-term contracts, competitive pricing, capacity, lead times, capex, and innovation to deliver value to our customers
- Devise and execute strategies to continuously optimize the supply chain for each of our product lines
- Build out and help drive the product development roadmap
- Work across marketing, customer experience, warehouse, and suppliers to align and execute on business needs
- Help drive efficiency to the business by simplifying and automating processes, coming up with creative solutions, and raising the bar in our quality and standards
- Analyze data and generate reporting using excel and other data visualization platforms
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience in supply chain management/ production planning OR equivalent combination of education and experience combining analytical rigor and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using spreadsheets, including intermediate level formula building, Pivot Tables, V/H Lookups, and Chart/Graph builder
- Ability to apply an analytical and quantitative approach to assessing, applying, and reporting data and information
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written skills, and ability to cater to your audience whether that's our senior leadership team, international suppliers, or workers on our manufacturing lines
- Fast learner - you're always looking to improve yourself, try new things, and get feedback. Meaning you thrive in a fast-paced, fast changing environment.
- Problem solver - you're willing to dive in and do whatever is needed to get the job done
- You're excited about the prospect of traveling domestically and internationally from time to time
WAREHOUSE MANAGER - Coming soon to NYC
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - Coming soon to NYC
Not seeing what you're looking for in our open positions? If you're a complete bad ass in what you do and think you can bring some edge to our team, email us and we would love to talk to you.