NEW! How To Apply & Remove Good Lines Video
New to boob tape? Well, not for long. Good Lines is not your average boob tape. It was designed for all women and boobs in mind. Our beautiful, new "How To Apply & Remove" video will teach new and seasoned Good Lines lovers just how magical this tape really is. Here are some tips:
TRY OUR DOUBLE HOLD TECHNIQUE
Here is a quick step by step:
1. Apply Nipple Covers to protect your nipples. This is very important. If you do not do this the removal will hurt.
2. Next apply the small strips of boob tape. You want to start lifting the breast up. It is much easier to tape breasts that are higher up than when they are down lower. That is why this double hold technique works so well!
3. Start with the inner side of the nipple cover and work your way out (make sure you stick the tape below the base of the Nipple Covers as the tape only sticks to your skin). The last piece will go on the inside towards the center of your chest.
4. Next comes the longer strips. Start the first strip (roughly 3-5 inches ad it stretches) in the middle between the last 2 outside strips (make sure you start these strips below the shorter ones so you can lift up your boobs to the desired place).
5. DO NOT END THE TAPE ON THE OTHER TAPE make sure you stick to your skin. The tape does not stick to itself. It will only stick to your skin.
6. Continue adding the strips until you are finished. Rub to activate the adhesive on the bra to make sure it sets its hold.
Here is another video that will teach you how to use the double hold technique. Click here to watch!
APPLY GOOD LINES BOOB TAPE LAYING DOWN
We know that this might sound funny, but when you apply boob tape laying down you're not fighting gravity this way. Follow the same steps as would above, just do it on the ground! :)
REMOVING: THE 15 MINUTE RULE
Listen carefully, don't even try to remove our boob tape without drenching the tape in ANY oil for at least 15 minutes. When we say drench we mean SOAK.. like there should be oil dribbles running down your tape onto the floor. The process itself is easy, and if done properly, you will see the adhesive begin to unlatch itself from your skin due to the oil eating away at it.
Watch the full video here to learn more!
Please keep in mind this product has a serious hold! It is important to watch the video on our website to learn how to apply and remove our products safely. Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or individuals who have sensitive or thin skin. Women who are diabetic or pre-diabetic can not use our products. Some women have thin skin around their collar bone or upper chest area so please be cautious when applying tape to those areas. If it is your first time wearing Good Lines, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. Do not wear products for more than 8 hours. Do not expose products to prolonged sun exposure or heat while in use. Do not sunbathe in product. Do not wear products two days in a row. Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin which causes skin pulling irritation. Not following our instructions and guidelines can lead to skin irritation and blisters. Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash or discomfort.
Have topics you want us to talk about in our blog? Have ideas of videos you want to see? Please email us email@example.com and let us know. We want to make sure that we are giving you useful content that you want to see.