Christmas Dinner: What We’re Wearing and How
Christmas in New York City is magical and if you’re like us here at Good Lines, you love any excuse to dress up in sparkles and celebrate the holidays. These are our favorite Christmas dinner outfits this year. We’ve gone all out and we don’t feel bad about it one bit.
Sasha, our CEO and Founder of Good Lines, will be wearing her favorite product, our 2 inch straight tape in Midnight. Her favorite way to apply her Good Lines boob tape is laying down. This is how she does it!
- Apply Nipple Covers to protect your nipples. This is very important. If you do not do this the removal will hurt.
- Next apply the small strips of boob tape. Even laying down, you can start by lifting the breast up. It is much easier to tape breasts that are higher up than when they are down lower.
- Start with the inner side of the nipple cover and work your way out (make sure you stick the tape below the base of the Nipple Covers as the tape only sticks to your skin). The last piece will go on the inside towards the center of your chest.
- DO NOT END THE TAPE ON THE OTHER TAPE make sure you stick to your skin. The tape does not stick to itself. It will only stick to your skin.
- Continue adding the strips until you are finished. Rub to activate the adhesive on the bra to make sure it sets its hold.
Once you have your boob tape on you’re ready to get dressed!
Our first outfit is fun and flirty but still perfect for family dinner. With a relaxed t shirt style shift dress, this black sequin dress has a plunging back that makes it comfy and flattering.
Need more of an elegant, classic look? This dress is perfect for any occasion, you’ll want to wear it over and over again. Norma Komali came through with this one shoulder gown. To make it better, it comes in 5 different colors. You’ll look striking at a holiday gala, dinner parties, and more.
Can you tell how in love we are with a good one shoulder? This green sequined gown takes Christmas dinner to the next level. The gathered bodice and banded waist give this all over sequined gown a fun and flirtatious look this holiday season.
Don’t worry, it doesn’t stop there! We love dressing up more than anyone you’ve ever met, so we had to do an all out, Christmas gown. This dress has an illusion inset that compliments it’s plunging neckline and low back. It’s Christmas dinner, so of course we went with red!
Shop today at goodlines.com
And as always, please keep in mind this product has a serious hold! It is important to watch the video on our website to learn how to apply and remove our products safely. Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or individuals who have sensitive or thin skin. Women who are diabetic or pre-diabetic can not use our products. Some women have thin skin around their collar bone or upper chest area so please be cautious when applying tape to those areas. If it is your first time wearing Good Lines, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. Do not wear products for more than 8 hours. Do not expose products to prolonged sun exposure or heat while in use. Do not sunbathe in the product. Do not wear products two days in a row. Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin which causes skin pulling irritation. Not following our instructions and guidelines can lead to skin irritation and blisters. Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash or discomfort.