10 Looks we loved last year
There is no mistaking that 2022 was one hell of a year. Good Lines officially made New York City its home and we celebrated Sasha’s 15 years of sobriety! Our team is growing and so is our business. None of this would be possible with our amazing customers. Videos, photos sent in, and amazing reviews. YOU made this happen. We can’t wait to see what 2023 has in store for us!
To kick off the New Year, we’re showcasing some of our favorite looks from 2022 with our 10 looks we loved last year (in no particular order, how could we choose?!) and what the ladies wearing Good Lines had to say!
1. When I say this tape could hold up an elephant, I mean it. Large chests like mine are HEAVY and I wore this tape for a solid 8 hours for my wedding. PHENOMENAL. - Emma M
2. Loved this product! I bought it for my bachelorette party because after having my baby, all of my bras fit weird and I can’t get the look I want with spaghetti strap outfits. The tape held up my boobs great and it didn’t hurt coming off. I used coconut oil and it worked great. I even was able to take it off after a night of drinking 😂 - Alyssa G
3. Best product ever! The tape stays in place literally all night (even at the club!) So happy I found this product. Will be purchasing it again and again. - Jessica P.
4. This tape is heaven sent! I have natural boobs -this tape propped them up really nicely. 38dd the removal wasn’t easily though- but worth it. I swam and everything! - Amy G.
5. Such a great product!! I have a 42G chest, so I was a bit skeptical at first when using this. I can confidently say this product works and it works well! It takes a bit of practice to get the tape placement right, but it will not budge once it’s on. I would highly recommend! - Katie M.
6. This tape is game changing. For reference I’m a 34G and got the DD/E strong. I’ve used generic ones before but no tape has ever felt as secure as this one. With the dress being a bit low I had to cut a couple inches off the top and it still held up great. So easy to apply, didn’t come off all night in the hot weather, and so easy to take off. - Andrea W.
7. I absolutely loved the product! I got 3 inch strong tape and I wear I-30 size. I have a big cup and a tiny band. I used a different brand before and god, that was not fun and I was very hesitant about taping my boobs again. Last time I had to put a few layers of tape to make my breasts stay in place and it still was falling apart. This time I used 4 stripes on each boob and it stayed up for 6 hours. Gave me a perfect lift and shape. Tape lived through a bar, a club, and a house party. Easy removal with oil and no irritation on my skin! Loved it, can't wait to use again! - Elizaveta A.
8. Perfect for wedding season! My bridesmaid dress was too low cut to wear a bra and these held my DD girls up all night! When my best friend, the bride, saw me she said "you're not supposed to look hotter than me!" 😂 - Sarah T.
9. I bought the tape a long while ago but finally used it today. I’m a 30G and for the first time in life, I feel empowered to wear tops/dresses that don’t fit with a traditional bra. Literally the best and not at all uncomfortable. I ordered the sun kissed honey and it was a perfect match. - Kam M.
10. I’m a size 34 DD/E and I was hesitant to get boob tape but I needed something for a dress I was wearing to a friends wedding and it worked great! Stayed on all night, gave me serious lift and made it so I wasn’t worried about a wardrobe malfunction. I will say that it does require some practice to get the taping method down but it seriously works! Will for sure be a long term customer. - Amy M.
We love seeing you all in your Good Lines boob tape! Here at Good Lines our goal is to inspire women and uplift them (and their tatas) so they can feel good in the body they’re in. By leaving amazing reviews like this, you are helping other women to feel beautiful too!
Happy New Year! - With love, Good Lines
And as always, please keep in mind this product has a serious hold! It is important to watch the video on our website to learn how to apply and remove our products safely. Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or individuals who have sensitive or thin skin. Women who are diabetic or pre-diabetic can not use our products. Some women have thin skin around their collar bone or upper chest area so please be cautious when applying tape to those areas. If it is your first time wearing Good Lines, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. Do not wear products for more than 8 hours. Do not expose products to prolonged sun exposure or heat while in use. Do not sunbathe in the product. Do not wear products two days in a row. Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin which causes skin pulling irritation. Not following our instructions and guidelines can lead to skin irritation and blisters. Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash or discomfort.