Our Boob Tape Rolls offer incredible lift and long-lasting hold. The rolls are waterproof, sweat-proof, and provide an 8-hour hold. The tape is discreet and wearable under any fabric. It can be cut to fit any clothing style. Our medical-grade and hypoallergenic (latex-free) tape is 5 meters long (over 15 feet). We recommend using our Nipple Covers (sold separately) to prevent painful removal or nipple injury.
Strong - Our standard strong adhesive is designed to work for most breasts.
Extreme* - Our Extreme is only meant for individuals who have tried Strong and need more hold due to excessively oily or sweaty skin.
Do NOT purchase the Extreme Adhesive unless you have already tried our Strong Adhesive.
Who's it for?
- Our 2 inch roll is perfect for A-C/D cups
- Our 3 inch roll is perfect for D/DD+ cups with heavy volume
- Women who want a custom lift they can control
What should I know?
If it is your first time wearing Good Lines, please make sure to apply a test patch to your chest for 24 hours prior to wearing the product. Following this, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. After this slowly build up to 8 hours max wear time.
Please watch the application videos on our website to learn how to apply and remove the product safely. Some women have thin skin around their collar bone and upper chest area. Please be very cautious if you choose to apply tape in those areas.
Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin which can cause irritated or blistered skin.
Remove product immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash, or discomfort.
- Do apply a test patch before wearing our product for the first time.
- Do take advantage of the application tutorials across all of our social platforms.
- Do NOT purchase the Extreme Adhesive if you are new to Good Lines Boob Tape.
- Do NOT wear product for more than 8 hours at a time or consecutive days in a row.
- Do NOT expose product to prolonged heat or sun exposure while in use. This can cause skin irritation.
- Do NOT sunbathe in product.
- Do NOT use with body piercings.
Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, pre-diabetic or diabetic individuals who have sensitive or thin skin.
For more support, view our FAQ or contact email@example.com