We always offer free returns & exchanges!*
The perfect solution for backless, deep v-neck styles of clothing or bathing suits! This one time use bra gives unbelievable lift and long term hold. It is waterproof, sweat-proof, 8 hour hold, won't show lines, is wearable under any fabric and can be cut to fit any style of clothing! The bra is medical grade and hypoallergenic (latex free).
Sensitive - Our lightest adhesive made for sensitive skin. Recommended for perky and light breasts or those with very dry skin.
Strong - Our standard strong and comfortable adhesive made for most women. Recommended for bell shape, round, and heavy breasts.
Extreme* - Our strongest and stickiest adhesive with some serious hold. Extra strength for women with oily skin and extremely heavy breasts. We suggest purchasing the Strong Adhesive first if you’ve never used Good Lines before.
Who's it for?
The Shorty Cut is perfect for:
- Lighter breasts
- Perky or voluminous breasts
- Breast implants
- Clothing styles with lower necklines
- Women that want less coverage
- To wear with a bath suit
- A-E cup
- 3 sets of our one time use Shorty Cut Boob Tape
- 3 sets of nipple covers
- Find your bra size in the chart below to find your Good Lines size. Can't find your size? Don't worry! Straight Tape works for all shapes and sizes!
For all other size charts, including international charts, please click here.
What should I know?
- Please keep in mind this product has serious hold! It is important to watch the videos on our website to learn how to apply and remove the product safely.
- Some women have thin skin around their collar bone or upper chest area. Please be very cautious if you choose to apply tape to those areas.
- Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, prediabetic or diabetic individuals who have sensitive or thin skin.
- Do not wear product for more than 8 hours.
- Do not expose product to prolonged sun exposure or heat while in use. This can cause skin irritation.
- Do not sunbathe in product.
- Do not wear product two days in a row.
- Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash or discomfort.
- Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin. This pulling on the skin can lead to irritated or blistered skin.