$59.95 for A/B, C/D & DD/E: Bundle & save 19% vs. buying individually
We always offer free returns & exchanges!
Aren't sure what style of Good Lines to try? Why not try them all? All of our products give unbelievable lift and long term hold. They are all waterproof, sweat proof, 8 hour hold, won't show lines, are wearable under any fabric and can be cut to fit any style of clothing! Our bras and tape are medical grade and hypoallergenic (latex free).
Strong - Our standard strong and comfortable adhesive made for most women. Recommended for bell shape, round, and heavy breasts.
Extreme* - Do NOT purchase the Extreme Adhesive unless you have already tried our Strong Adhesive. Our Extreme is only meant for women who have tried Strong and need more hold. Our Strong Adhesive should work for most customers.
Who's it for?
The Party Pack is perfect for:
- Trying all Boob Tape Products
- For a special upcoming event
- To bring on vacation
- A-E cup
- Find your bra size in the chart below to find your Boob Tape size. Can't find your size? Don't worry! Straight Tape works for all shapes and sizes!
For all other size charts, including international charts, please click here.
What should I know?
Please keep in mind this product has serious hold! It is important to watch the videos on our website to learn how to apply and remove the product safely.
If it is your first time wearing Good Lines, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. Do not wear products for more than 8 hours.
- Some women have thin skin around their collar bone or upper chest area. Please be very cautious if you choose to apply tape to those areas.
- Good Lines products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, pre-diabetic or diabetic or individuals who have sensitive or thin skin.
- Do not wear product for more than 8 hours.
- Do not expose product to prolonged sun exposure or heat while in use. This can cause skin irritation.
- Do not sunbathe in product.
- Do not wear product two days in a row.
- Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash or discomfort.
- Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. Not applying enough tape to support your breasts can lead to too much tension on the skin. This pulling on the skin can lead to irritated or blistered skin.